welcome, we are so glad that you are here!
Where we're looking to bring the connections and friendships that we've made through our social media platforms, directly to a new city or town every winter, spring, summer and Fall.
Where we will be forming lasting in-person relationships, new ways to advocate for our health, and spread awareness for Lyme Disease and other invisible illnesses as a community.
We'll be doing all of this through retreat styled gatherings, encouraging those of us impacted, a loved one, or someone interested in getting more involved with this community, to put our ideas into action, share our experiences, goals, and ideas through a wide variety of creative outlets such as (all of which will be optional)...
- Yoga and meditative practices
- Both little and big adventures
- Writing and storytelling
- Cooking and sharing meals
- Painting, ceramics, and other classes and craft-based activites led by in-community artists
- Discussions on topics such as: Daily wellness tips and tricks, getting diagnosed and what to do after, treatment options and doctors, communities to join for support, mental and physical health, diet and exercise, as well as advocating and getting involved on a bigger scale.
Be part of our first meet up in Portland, oregon
And find out when more than lyme adventures will be near you.
Interested in joining? Let's see if we can't cover some of the basics...
- Who: All of you! In total, there will be around 30 people, give or take.
- Where: The Weller Society in Portland, OR
- When: The 3rd and 4th of March, 2018
- Why: Because it's about time we bring More Than Lyme directly to you
- How Much: It is important to us that we make it so cost isn't the deciding factor when it comes to deciding if you'll partake or not. That being said, anyone part of the MTL Adventure Group on FB who is interested in joining in, will only have to pay the cover cost of $25. For everyone else, "day passes" will be available, as well as a "full two day pass."
- Collaborations With: The Global Lyme Alliance
More than lyme adventure details
such as, what will the day look like, food restrictions and allergies, transportation, accomidations, as well as more information on activities...